Schedule a Meeting...
Many of our clients have the same concerns...
We offer you a free, no obligation consultation so that, together, we can find the best options for you.
No, we will not ask you for money for reaching out for help. You can discuss all options available to you at your free consultation.
You will receive notification from your resort or legal documentation showing that you are no longer a member and are no longer liable for maintenance fees and mortgage debt associated with your contract.
Why Join our Cancellation Team?
- We Practice “Good” Advocacy Education We provide individualized recommendations on both conventional and alternative approaches to alleviate the financial issues that a Timeshare might bring to a consumer whom was not told of the truthful aspects of the financial side of the transaction. “WE EDUCATE”!
- We Listen Initial Consultations will take about a 30-minute to an hour, so we can listen and understand your exact situation. We know that every client’s unique; we need to understand who you are and what you are going through if we want to help you make lasting changes. #FreeConsultation
- We Educate Once we understand you, we advocate you in the right direction with knowledge and other know-how’s that are proven effective by researched with 100% success with other clients like you.
- We Get Results We frequently see clients who have been disappointed by multiple Timeshare Companies that are stating one thing and don’t follow through, “simply they just don’t work”. We specialize in what the rest of the field considers “tough cases,” and we get great results using our proven 100% Guaranteed exit strategies.
- We Stand Behind You When you request, we collaborate with your other providers, make referrals, write letters and provide testimony in legal situations, and will do whatever it takes to help you, because we care. We will be in your corner for the long haul.
**We also advise you to be very wary of any company who only spends 5-10 minutes with you or does not review your whole financial situation, portraying themselves as Lawyers and Attorneys when in fact they are not anything close to another scam trying to get your money. Lawyers & Attorneys must have a Bar License, which can be checked for reference at www.Avvo.com. Contact us before you make any final decisions.
Have questions? Want to setup an appointment for a Timeshare Cancellation Evaluation? Click Here.
All of our Consultants are professionally trained and licensed in Real Estate Procedural Acts and understand the importance of a thorough evaluation with a new client. We also recognize the limitations of legal representation and advocating, consulting interventions, and we therefore emphasize safe, cost effective, and less invasive exit solutions whenever possible. Therefore we are not legally representing you or acting as your lawyer or attorney in anyway in regards to Timeshare Release Now, LLC and the mentor services being provided. All customers and/or clients must have a 100% clear understanding of who we are and what we are providing to the consumer. We are not a Law Firm, Lawyers or Attorney’s. If you need to seek legal representation we will advocate and push you in the right direction.
We acknowledge the epidemic Timeshare consumer fraud and misrepresentation within our own US walls and to recognize how many people this #1 Public Enemy has financially destroyed families all over the world. Who is doing anything about it? WE ARE!
Have any Questions? Call us and let us help you 844-215-2744 Option 1.